• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Other Tangled Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
adding:
6071036510152-2

OMG what are these??? I totally want the Jasmine one! are they ornaments (kinda) or accessories for your phone? so darn cute!
tumblr_mkepbi6sUw1qdsmqso1_500.jpg

oh btw: are you going to want the plush dolls I told you about? It's totally okay if you don't. They're so not on sale anymore except for Flynn.

OMG what are these??? I totally want the Jasmine one! are they ornaments (kinda) or accessories for your phone? so darn cute!
tumblr_mkepbi6sUw1qdsmqso1_500.jpg

oh btw: are you going to want the plush dolls I told you about? It's totally okay if you don't. They're so not on sale anymore except for Flynn.

Hi Clara!

sorry didnt see this message...
i dont know what they are.... i think they are just ornaments maybe... they are cute as a button... as for the plushes i shall have to leave them for now... were a little strapped for actual cash this month..... so sorry xxx

UPDATE!

thank you to the wonderful charlotte for doing a swapsie for the 17' Rapunzel wedding doll for out Kevin and Russell pin. both homes will be happy ( apart from karl, who hates dolls)

AND the ever so Lovely ever so fabulous Janice has more then shocked and amazed me by gifting to me RED pascal. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much. i cannot wait to snuggle with him.

ALSO to celebrate selling my FIRST commision peice on facebook i put in a big on BLUE PASCAL on ebay and won him for pitence

currently with misour Bobbles as they did not ship to the uk

TA-DA

Are you still looking for a Colour Me Pascal? I've been thinking about rehoming him as my Rapunzel collection is getting a bit out of hand. I'll have a look what else I have too.

Ahhh, okay :)

I saw them at the Disney Store the other day and I was going to pick one up for you, but I wanted to make sure you didn't have it before I got it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back