• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Pixar UP Display Board - Carl Ellie and all the LE's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Pixar UP Display Board - Carl Ellie and all the LE's

rickandcarmen

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this cork board at Hobby Lobby. I used spray glue to attach the fabric.. and ta-dah!! Its my fav among our collection...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wow! I just saw that board on Saturday. Now I'm really wishing I would've bought it!!! You did an awesome job! It's gorgeous!!!

Thanks everyone :) Only one we are missing is the pt52 gold Carl Chaser.... man is it a hard one to find...
We just LOVE UP! and yes Nettiejean this was an easy board to cover and looks nice on the wall. I bought my brother the same board and spray painted the frame white and put gray fabric on it... Looks really nice too! This board really appealed to me because its very light weight before you get the pins on it (frame is plastic).

OH WOW:eek2:! Great Collection! How many are you missing?

Now that is what I call a Frame with pins. All respect to the DSF Marquee Frames but UP takes the cake. I saw Danny's before reassemble to Kevin and now yours and awaiting Joey's. Awesome, simply Awesome!!
Especially since your no where near a park? Atlanta, GA? That is hardcore trading/buying. It is hard enough to get the pins living in the DLR/DSF/WDW/Japan/Paris/Europe area. Just ask Joey.

I still have mine in pocket pages in a D-ring awaiting the time for framing. :cry:

Do you have these? Or consider them for your collection? They would fit nicely in that blank space in your frame?

I know I am a little extreme in my Collection of UP.

The only pin I am missing for a MASTER collection of UP.

or any of these that I have in my collection? I do not see them on the board?

WDCC Japan version

or this name tag?
There are none made or issued blank so mine has Russell.

or these buttons?
only the UP one.

Or this trading card that nice to have but can not be on the board?

Or UP style pins? I see you included the WDI balloons with Castles.

If your looking for anything else UP, these are nice to have also
None of these three have an UP pin but the backing card has the UP house printed on them.

How about these non authorized pins listed on Pinpics?
Just fun to have once the real pins are all collected?

Or this unauthorized pin made that is not on Pinpics?
up_adventure_book_pin1.jpg

up_adventure_book_pin2.jpg

and of course on April 20, this shall be ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back