• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: OVER 200 WANT THIS ONEPin 4166: WDCC Belle Dreaming Of A Great Wide Somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: OVER 200 WANT THIS ONEPin 4166: WDCC Belle Dreaming Of A Great Wide Somewhere
The space above is accidental. I am not separating them yet. I will separate the group into two groups after noon to let everyone know exactly how my thought processes go. As of now I truly do not know who is going to win!

The space above is accidental and I forgot to add the Rapunzel crest. I am not separating them yet. I will separate the group into two groups after noon to let everyone know exactly how my thought processes go. As of now I truly do not know who is going to win!

1. TIE

Thel91 Mulan PODM scene 2, Rapunzel crest
ejangabang Mulan PODM
Malafide Disney Divas Event Logo
dieharddonald2 (L/E Haunted Mansion 30th Anniv. Doom Buggies, Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise, 2012 HM Costume Icons - Emporium CHASER)
The PINkeeper (W&W Maleficent, 110th Legacy Collection - Ursula,Jumbo Maleficent Metallic Flames)
muppetfinder (POTC Black Pearl (Blu-Ray Disc) Logo,WDI - Marc Davis Leaning on a Cannon, AP PotC Key
2tradeizgr8 (Wanna Trade Pooh & Rabbit, Wanna Trade Mickey & Pluto, Soda Pop Eeyore's Lemon-Lime Soda, Nights of Pin Trading Stitch, Fast Pass Pirates of the Caribbean)
DumboLover21 (Holiday greeting Daisy, WDI POTC Hurricane Bay, DLP PTD Jack in Coffin, Spooky Mickey Mouse Jumbo Spinner Pin)

Ooh, glad I caught this!

I bid
Pin 29623: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent as Dragon on Castle

And your choice of 1
Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast

AP**Pin 91547: Duffy the Disney Bear - Halloween Costumed Duffy with Trick-or-Treat 'Duffy' Candy Basket

Pin 90960: WDW - Attraction Posters - Mickey's Philarmagic

OK, All of the top offers are fantastic as far as I am concerned and fairly even. Some of them are a bit more desirable for me so I am going to make two groups to kind of let you all know how the group stands. I am leaning toward the top three at this point. This is a VERY close competition for me. As it stands I am really going to have to do some hard thinking to pick the winner! The list (other than the separation) is in no particular order)

1. TIE

dieharddonald2 (L/E Haunted Mansion 30th Anniv. Doom Buggies, Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise, 2012 HM Costume Icons - Emporium CHASER)

ejangabang Mulan PODM
The PINkeeper (W&W Maleficent, 110th Legacy Collection - Ursula,Jumbo Maleficent Metallic Flames)
muppetfinder (POTC Black Pearl (Blu-Ray Disc) Logo,WDI - Marc Davis Leaning on a Cannon, AP PotC Key
2tradeizgr8 (Wanna Trade Pooh & Rabbit, Wanna Trade Mickey & Pluto, Soda Pop Eeyore's Lemon-Lime Soda, Nights of Pin Trading Stitch, Fast Pass Pirates of the Caribbean)
DumboLover21 (Holiday greeting Daisy, WDI POTC Hurricane Bay, DLP PTD Jack in Coffin, Spooky Mickey Mouse Jumbo Spinner Pin)
wyllieam (DA Maleficent as Dragon on Castle, Hinged Storybook Beauty and the Beast) VERY hard choice to make!

adding to my bid:
attachment.php
+
pin86512
+

muppetfinder The Jumbo would put you on the leader board but not sure if I would put it in the top or bottom level. I have to think about it.
ejangabang very strong bid you move up for sure

1. TIE

ejangabang Mulan PODM, Characters Sorcerers- Maleficent Dragon, Disney Catalog - Villain Boxed Pins (Maleficent)

wyllieam (DA Maleficent as Dragon on Castle, Hinged Storybook Beauty and the Beast) VERY hard choice to make!

I am going to be away from my computer for a little over an hour. Will back to do updates for the last hour of this auction. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Adding to my bid:

Pin 74154: Fantasmic! - Maleficent with Flotsam and Jetsam
Pin 92204: WDW - Attraction Posters - Haunted Mansion

OK this is the final stretch for this auction... LAST HOUR! I am going to try to further separate the bids.... this is REALLY difficult so bare with me! If the bidding was to end now the winner would be in the top 4 people. I wish I had scene from Thel91 with the other two pins from ejangabang but I don't so I am really pondering between all four bids. Here is the current leader board with the reasons you are all where you are in the battle...

LEADER BOARD

ejangabang Mulan PODM, Characters Sorcerers- Maleficent Dragon, Disney Catalog - Villain Boxed Pins (Maleficent) I LOVE all 3 pins! Your latest bid makes you a HUGE contender
Thel91 Mulan PODM scene 2, Rapunzel crest YOU have my favorite Mulan scene that was bid which makes me consider your bid seriously
Malafide Disney Divas Event Logo This is a GREAT pin! I have had it before but traded it away!
dieharddonald2 (L/E Haunted Mansion 30th Anniv. Doom Buggies, Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise, 2012 HM Costume Icons - Emporium CHASER) I LOVE the Doom Buggies pin and really like the attraction poster series

muppetfinder (POTC Black Pearl (Blu-Ray Disc) Logo,WDI - Marc Davis Leaning on a Cannon, AP PotC Key love the key pin and like the Marc Davis pin
wyllieam (DA Maleficent as Dragon on Castle, Hinged Storybook Beauty and the Beast) love both of these but it just doesn't equal the other bids that are higher to me

The PINkeeper (W&W Maleficent, 110th Legacy Collection - Ursula,Jumbo Maleficent Metallic Flames) really like all these but our main collection here is Maleficent as a dragon
2tradeizgr8 (Wanna Trade Pooh & Rabbit, Wanna Trade Mickey & Pluto, Soda Pop Eeyore's Lemon-Lime Soda, Nights of Pin Trading Stitch, Fast Pass Pirates of the Caribbean) like all these but all but the pirates are pins for my room mate... LOVE the pirate fast pass pin
DumboLover21 (Holiday greeting Daisy, WDI POTC Hurricane Bay, DLP PTD Jack in Coffin, Spooky Mickey Mouse Jumbo Spinner Pin) I like the Hurricane Bay pin and really like the Jack coffin which would be for my room mate.

Here is my bid -

pin73182th72
Pin 73182: DisneyStore.com - Disney Costume Party Set - Goofy as Frankenstein's Monster Only

& any 1 of the following PODMs

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg
*Tinker Bell flying through the trees*

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

All pins are on their Original Backing cards and Packaging :)

Here is my bid -

pin73182th72
Pin 73182: DisneyStore.com - Disney Costume Party Set - Goofy as Frankenstein's Monster Only

& any 1 of the following PODMs

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg
*Tinker Bell flying through the trees*

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

All pins are on their Original Backing cards and Packaging :)

Sorry, forgot to say Goofy as Frankenstein OR this pin -

pin82536th72
Pin 82536: DisneyStore.com - Kaleidoscope Mickey Mouse and Friends Pin Set - Old Hag ONLY

LEADER BOARD

ejangabang Mulan PODM, Characters Sorcerers- Maleficent Dragon, Disney Catalog - Villain Boxed Pins (Maleficent) I LOVE all 3 pins! Your latest bid makes you a HUGE contender
Thel91 Mulan PODM scene 2, Rapunzel crest YOU have my favorite Mulan scene that was bid which makes me consider your bid seriously
Malafide Disney Divas Event Logo This is a GREAT pin! I have had it before but traded it away!
dieharddonald2 (L/E Haunted Mansion 30th Anniv. Doom Buggies, Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise, 2012 HM Costume Icons - Emporium CHASER) I LOVE the Doom Buggies pin and really like the attraction poster series

RaChEltheRabidRabbit ( PODM Aladin, goofy

muppetfinder (POTC Black Pearl (Blu-Ray Disc) Logo,WDI - Marc Davis Leaning on a Cannon, AP PotC Key love the key pin and like the Marc Davis pin
wyllieam (DA Maleficent as Dragon on Castle, Hinged Storybook Beauty and the Beast) love both of these but it just doesn't equal the other bids that are higherto me

The PINkeeper (W&W Maleficent, 110th Legacy Collection - Ursula,Jumbo Maleficent Metallic Flames) really like all these but our main collection here is Maleficent as a dragon
2tradeizgr8 (Wanna Trade Pooh & Rabbit, Wanna Trade Mickey & Pluto, Soda Pop Eeyore's Lemon-Lime Soda, Nights of Pin Trading Stitch, Fast Pass Pirates of the Caribbean) like all these but all but the pirates are pins for my room mate... LOVE the pirate fast pass pin
DumboLover21 (Holiday greeting Daisy, WDI POTC Hurricane Bay, DLP PTD Jack in Coffin, Spooky Mickey Mouse Jumbo Spinner Pin) I like the Hurricane Bay pin and really like the Jack coffin which would be for my room mate.

You didn't made the bid you asked what if you bid it. It would have made the bottom section of the first group

The time kind of got away from me. I did not notice a bid made while I was putting together the last leader board. This auction will go to either

ejangabang Mulan PODM, Characters Sorcerers- Maleficent Dragon, Disney Catalog - Villain Boxed Pins (Maleficent)
Thel91 Mulan PODM scene 2, Rapunzel crest, Attraction Posters - Haunted Mansion, Fantasmic! - Maleficent with Flotsam and Jetsam

I will post when I return home tonight who the winner is. I have some thinking to do. Thank you both for the wonderful bids.

AND THE WINNER IS..... Thel91.... WINNER BECAUSE OF THE LAST BID HE SNUCK IN THERE! CONGRATULATIONS!

Please send me your address to collectiblesnd@yahoo.com and I will return mine to you. Thanks to everyone for bidding on my pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back