• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

P3's! SELECTION ORDER POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P3's! SELECTION ORDER POSTED!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Game is OPEN! We are calling this game P3's (owed to "Charmed") because EVERY prize will fall under one of the three categories, PTD's, PRINCESSES AND PODM's There will not be a lot of spots in this one because we want it to go quicky so we can get it done before we go to DLR in September! We are shooting for at least 40 spots! I have made this game so no more than 50 spots are available

I have seen where many of you have stated that you just want ONE PTD. How you are not fortunate enough to live anywhere near the Soda Fountain so I wanted to help! THIS WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WIN ONE. We are going to have AT LEAST 10 OF THEM in this game! And what if you don't win one, you ask? Well you will get either a PODM or a princess pin(s) instead! How can you lose, right!

The price for this game will be $25 per spot! Shipping will be an additional $2.50 for the first spot and .50 for each additional spot. International players will have a one time fee of $6 above the domestic shipping charge. This price will NOT change in this game. No discounts will be offered! Payments to be made to neenah0107@yahoo.com. Thank you

SELECTION ORDER

39. sorapandora Pin 85905: - Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians
8. bjean Pin 101659: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Rabbit - GWP
48. norlando319 46456 USPS - Art of Disney Stamps - Romance Jumbo
3. mynameisrussell Pin 101415: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Bianca - GWP
lynn99 #24 Pin 30533: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella Dancing
13. speedwaystar1 Pin 99910: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae – Zazu
32. Firebaby22 Pin 101792: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Gonzo - GWP

45. norlando319 Pin 101835: Frozen Starter Set
15. mulanrocks Pin 100795: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Stromboli - GWP
17. docfish2u
Pin 89529: UK Disney Store Beauty and the Beast Book

27. lynn99 Pin 99241: DLR Window to the Magic - Sleeping Beauty
docfish2u #7 Pin 26172: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Happy Holidays (Belle)
50. Flaming Nora Pin 99629: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Belle and Beast
5. norlando319 Pin 94844: WDW - Magical Manifestations - Cinderella
4. tinawap Pin 100415: DLR - Funny Business Collection - April - Tangled
1. Flaming Nora Pin 100851: DLP - Happy Mother's Day 2014 - Baby Rapunzel and her mother

18. Dalamara Pin 98000: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jafar #1 - GWP
35. bjean Pin 101206: DLR - Happily Ever After Mystery Set – Aurora (only)
Tinawap #25 Pin 100413: Mother’s Day 2014 – Queen and Baby Rapunzel

43. Ksnuggles #14 Pin 1025: Disney Gallery - Sleeping Beauty Magical Moments Banner

20. MrShaun Pin 100551: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - John Darling - GWP
26. Allie.Pin Pin 100411: Eau De Magique Collection: April - Belle
Snoffsan #11 Pin 1174: Disney Gallery - Magical Moments Poster Series - Sleeping Beauty

19. tinawap Pin 101225: DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight Chicken Little - GWP
MrShaun #10 Pin 101501: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Prince Charming - GWP
40. norlando319 Pin 101500: DSSH- Pin Trader Delight- Lewis GWP
49. speedwaystar1 Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day
42. lynn99
Pair of Tiana pins
Dalamara #36 Pin 100808: Eau De Magique Collection: June - Merida
33. mynameisrussell Pin 27064: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Five Princesses

30. Snoffsan Pin 43924: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Album Covers (6 Pin Set) Sleeping Beauty Only
9. cristywill Pin 100605: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Bongo Bear - GWP
34. MrShaun Pin 99637: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Mulan and Li Shang – Chaser
2. speedwaystar1 Pin 99007: DSF - Toys for Tots - 2013 - Belle
23. mickeymousje Pin 99692: Eau De Magique Collection: January, Mulan
47. lynn99 Pin 99606: Pixar Character Connection Puzzle - Merida
31. speedwaystar1 Pin 99628: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Tiana and Naveen
12. sorapandora Pin 100424: DSSH - GSF - Pin Trader's Sundae - Honest John - GWP
21. tinawap Pin 97846: DSF - Best Friends - Cinderella, Jaq & Gus
16. norlando319
Pin 99637: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Mulan and Li Shang – Chaser

Last edited:
I have spent tons of money from the last game in order to do this game as a personal thank you. I would also like to take a moment and thank Echo who commissioned me two pins for this game. Thanks Echo for helping me to make these prizes the best I possibly can!

thumbnails of the pins that will be used in this game listed below.

I am also going to offer some two pin spots in this one for those that prefer quantity. (I am only doing one per princess. All but the Tiana mystery pin are on card)...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That is 52 listed. I was asked the scene of the PODM so here it is...

Last edited:
Here are the pictures of the actual pins. Sorry it is a little blurry, I don't take very good pictures! The PODM is in the above posting!

The bottom three pins are NOT in this game! ONLY the two Sleeping Beauty pins are in this one!

Last edited:
SPOTS TAKEN
GREEN indicates payment made
PURPLE indicates a special arrangement made between us.

1. Flaming Nora
2. speedwaystar1
3. mynameisrussell
4. tinawap
5. norlando319
7. docfish2u
8. bjean
9. cristywill
10. MrShaun
11. Snoffsan
12. sorapandora
13. speedwaystar1
14. ksnuggles
15. mulanrocks
16. norlando319
17. docfish2u
18. Dalamara
19. tinawap
20. MrShaun
21. tinawap
23. mickeymousje
24. lynn99
25. tinawap
26. Allie.Pin
27. lynn99
30. Snoffsan
31. speedwaystar1
32. Firebaby22
33. mynameisrussell
34. MrShaun
35. bjean
36. Dalamara
39. sorapandora
40. norlando319
42. lynn99
45. norlando319
47. lynn99
48. norlando319
49. speedwaystar1
50. Flaming Nora

Last edited:
Yay... I would love to reserve x4

oops, didn't read through - you've already got me marked down for my spots. Your the BEST.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hey Darlene
Put me down for 4 spots . Not a big princess collector but I'd like to pick up my first PTD and PODM , this might be my only way to get both for $100 .

What do the different colors in the sign-up list mean?

LOL... they mean I got lazy and didn't change the color in the rest of them... LOL

Snoffsan... I will do my best to give everyone the spots they request. If it goes higher than 40 I might have to get a little creative but I am pretty sure I can handle it no matter how many sign up. I only limited the number to 30 to be able to start this one quicker. I never dreamed so many would sign up so quickly.

NOTE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:
I have listened to you all on the boards and know that there are some of you that really just wanted a PTD so I did my best to get as many as I could for this game. With 10 already listed there could end up being a dozen or more before it is over!

I have been trading and buying pins a LOT just to be able to run this specific game to say thank you to all of you that have played my games in the past. I appreciate new people too, don't get me wrong, but those that have joined my games, game after game, have helped us pay bills and put gas in our truck. They have put groceries in our house when we didn't know what we would do. When our freezer went out last year it was games that enabled us to buy a small box freezer to replace our old one. With this last game I hope to be able to buy much needed new glasses for my dear Nena who does soooo much for me. There is a purpose to every game but truthfully... this game... this game is for fun. This game is for you all. This game is to give back!

We don't know what we would have done had it not been for Goofy Moe coming up with this concept of games, or you all that have literally supported us in our times of need. Disability just doesn't cover it all, all the time.

To me this was the least I could do and my own special way of saying thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back