• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Park Pack returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Park Pack returns?

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Checked the online Disney store and saw that the Park Pack is making it's return. Doesn't mention if one of the pins will be LE or not.

Initially, I was excited by this concept. Living in Ohio, it is not easy to get newly released pins. The online store has gotten a few more pins to choose from but still not a huge selection.

Is anyone purchasing one? Curious...

I was disappointed that the series ended but I would be excited for another chance at a pin loot box. Of course the incentive would hinder on an LE vs just what would get at the parks...

Last edited:
From the description:

Pin Pal!
With a monthly subscription to the Disney Park Packs Pin Trading Edition, you'll receive three hand-picked blind-boxed Open Edition Pins featuring fan favorites from Parks Attractions, Star Wars, Marvel, and more.

Seems like there's no LE pins in this pack unless the description is wrong. I'd totally sign up for it if they had one though!

I can't get a subscription living in Europe but thought it's very disappointing they left out the LE pin. Last years it was great to see which LE pin was in the box because the LE pins will be available at the parks eventually. Hopefully Disney will still change it?

No exclusive LE pin in the box? What's the point? I guess if you live in Utah somewhere and have no real access to the parks but apart from that...?

So this is just me but they cancelled the tsum tsum box for a while at the beginning of the year and started up a month or two after. In it they made a few changes.

In the original box you always got a Small (sub-box exclusive size) and a mini. Always.

Now though the box is completly different. They no longer come in the same box over and over and each month has changed up the old formula...

I have a feeling this might be the same case as with the tsum sub.

I was thinking of getting this... Like others here, it's exciting to have something "Disney" when you live so far away. But then I look at my board and see that most of the last Park Packs have turned into my traders... this just doesnt seem worth it to me. :(

I personally found the Park Pack to be too expensive for pins you don't even get to see, but I'm glad that people who live far away get a chance to get some pins and Disney magic!

Without the LE pin I don't see the value in this box .
Surely you can get the 3 you actually want for the same cost (if not cheaper) via the app , not to mention some other sources for much less

Without the LE pin I don't see the value in this box .
Surely you can get the 3 you actually want for the same cost (if not cheaper) via the app , not to mention some other sources for much less

This, and I really had hoped that these packs would be a way for people who don't live near the parks or in locations with easy access to LE's to be able to get decent traders at cost. If I recall correctly though, the LE's you used to get from them didn't even end up being that great? I'm not sure, as I never did end up doing it, but I seem to recall that the edition sizes were large and there were multiple versions of each LE making them kind of blah for trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back