• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pearl Medallion Princess Co-Op (COMPLETED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl Medallion Princess Co-Op (COMPLETED)

Nekov

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I saw a set on the bay and decided would try to do a co-op as I really would like Ariel and my hubby said "ok". So hopefully this co-op goes well! Once the co-op has been filled and if the set its still available then I will go ahead and start collecting payment :).

I was assured these are new pins without flaws.

Shipping will be $2
Each pin will be $35

Cinderella Pin [pinpics]79122[/pinpics]:Vixy (Confirmed)

Snow White Pin [pinpics]79123[/pinpics]: docfish2u

Belle (Beauty and The Beast) Pin [pinpics]79124[/pinpics]: ejangabang (Confirmed)

Jasmine (Aladdin) Pin [pinpics]79125[/pinpics]:Mahrii (Confirmed)

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Pin [pinpics]79126[/pinpics]: docfish2u /wait list: Katdianee

Tiana (Princess and the Frog) Pin [pinpics]79127[/pinpics]: Vixy (Confirmed)

Mulan Pin [pinpics]79128[/pinpics]: Mahrii (Confirmed)

Ariel (The Little Mermaid) Pin [pinpics]79129[/pinpics]: Nekov (Confirmed)

Payment is due by Friday October 18th, 2012 otherwise it will be canceled.
Legend:
Payment Pending
Paid

Last edited:
Okay, I'd like to sign up for Tiana. (There's actually three that I would want, but I'm trying not to spend huge amounts of money, especially right before my DLR trip.)

No problem :) Added!

And yea I know lol I've already spent a lot so this one is being paid for by my husband. I cursed when I saw it because I knew that's more money but just had to try for it!

If no one buys the last two, I would love to have them, I just can't afford them until after the Mulan release. I have to sell some pins and if all goes well and they are still there ill get them, as I have been wanting this set really badly. More so than even the BT pins.

Added :3

Friday we'll double check to see if everyone is still in.
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Pin might be available as Katdianee doesn't seem to be around to confirm. I hope she's ok.

Added :) We'll figure out the final details on Friday. Hopefully I can get a hold of Kat.

Does anyone know where she is? If she's ok? :< I know people have lives and can't log on a lot but I'm getting kinda worried about her not having heard from her in over a week. ;-;

Snow white is currently open: Pinpics Pin# 79123!

Since
diebob21 hasn't responded to the PM nor this so I assume they are no longer interested. Same goes with Megfan for Jasmine so Mahrii gets the spot; unless Megfan decides they do want it BEFORE the co-op is completed.

Once snow white is filled co-op will be completed.

Still waiting on payment from Katdianee, diebob21 and Vixy (which might be paid tomorrow). I got an extension to at least Friday to pay it but if not then I'll have to cancel this co-op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back