• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

peter pan pomh out early ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
peter pan pomh out early ?
Does anyone know when they usually sell the POMH online? Does it start right away or do they wait a few days?

They usually don't sell it on DisneyStore.com until a month or so after the release. Last time I went through DisneyStore.com's item numbers I didn't come across the Peter Pan POMH so it may be a while...

I dont remember seeing anything at Disney while shopping for pins about them being limited to 2 per customer & looking at the Disney pin trading site at the description of this pin it doesnt state that either. I also didnt hear anybody say they sold out, just that they were scenes they didnt like which sounds to me like you should be flaming Disney & not blaming people that bought more than 2 pins or tried to help people on this forum out by purchasing pins for them. My guess is if they were all great scenes, nobody would even care about how many so & so bought.

I dont remember seeing anything at Disney while shopping for pins about them being limited to 2 per customer & looking at the Disney pin trading site at the description of this pin it doesnt state that either. I also didnt hear anybody say they sold out, just that they were scenes they didnt like which sounds to me like you should be flaming Disney & not blaming people that bought more than 2 pins or tried to help people on this forum out by purchasing pins for them. My guess is if they were all great scenes, nobody would even care about how many so & so bought.
ALL LE pins are limited to 2 per person per day at both wdw and dlr. I think it is in the pin trading rules on the web site. it has been that way for years! Most cast members will hold you to that limit at the shop you are at, but if you go from one pin store to the other you can get around the 2 per limit. then if you were really motivated you could wait till shift change and do it all over. then go back the next day and do it again.Most people dont have the time and patience to do that though especially when the parks are busy. but it can and has been done.

that sounds good and all. but if they were all real nice pins. it would b like any other real cool LE pin. And what happens??? ppl buy more. I think everyone here is down to help friends. there just comes a point were even as a nice guy or gal. just has to say "i cant this time" Im not sure it would realy make a big diffrince over all. it would for sure cut the rush or make it wrist band like other LEs. I could have got as many pins as i wanted. But i got one for the fam to share and thats good. It took 5 hours in the car and going into d-land with 3 ppl. In the end its like any other hobby. Its here for fun and for us to share. There will always b ppl that bend or out right brake the rules. Sad thing is they all do it for diffrent reasons, having the same efect even if intent was posative.

yeah im just kind of sour because i didnt get a good cel . i took off of work to drive up there and walk around the stores all day searching for a good shot of tink and end up driving home with a cel of michael with tink in his hand . :(

thats a good pin...cool that tink is in it...when u think of all the dang dog shots there was. i ended up with one of john flying. could b better but just glad to have the 1 in our collection.

...is if they were all great scenes, nobody would even care about how many so
& so bought.
Uh huh. First of all, define a "great scene." That is different to different people. If they had only ONE scene that might ring more true, but depending on the popularity of the pin, people will still try to get a lot to sell or whatever.

@Disneyfreak619: You don't know how lucky you were to have even gotten a pin with Tink on it! Most people were looking for cels with her, with no luck.

I went by Downtown Disney in Orlando as I was headed out of town. Kind of hoping they had restocked but there were no Tinks. I have kind of written this off as a pin I won't have unless I luck into one later.

Uh huh. First of all, define a "great scene." That is different to different people. If they had only ONE scene that might ring more true, but depending on the popularity of the pin, people will still try to get a lot to sell or whatever.

@Disneyfreak619: You don't know how lucky you were to have even gotten a pin with Tink on it! Most people were looking for cels with her, with no luck.
i would say they dont have to great scenes just if they all had characters faces . and thanks about the comment on my pin but its not as good as it sounds its nice but not great ,for me anyway.

o bought 4 last night

1 with tink
1 with hook
1 with wendy
and the last 1 was of the lost boys :)

but there all promised to someone
i should of had my wife buy 4 more
since there limit 4 to person

o bought 4 last night

1 with tink
1 with hook
1 with wendy

Uhhhh....neither the Lost Boys nor Hook are in the "You Can Fly" scene so....I'm finding that hard to beleieve....

o bought 4 last night

1 with tink
1 with hook
1 with wendy

Please post some pictures.

ok you got me lol
there are 3 crappy Nana pics out side
and one Wendy my friend tried to tell me they where hook
i told everyone Saturday night when i bought them that i never even looked at them
that i had got them for someone else so
but soon as i get a card reader i can post the pictures of me buying them :)
i still shoulda got my self some i just dont like peterpan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back