• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Phineas pins for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phineas pins for sale

1969Phineas

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this website and very happy to discuss with other collectors disney.
My name is Phineas and I collect Disney for 12 years.
This year I decided to sell some pins of my collection.
There are pins from Disneyland Paris, Disney Auctions Disney pin event ,....
Warning I do very good prices (prices on request)
You can consult my ltradelist on www.pinpics.com "phineas1969"
I am also interested in trading with Vinylmation figures
I'm looking for some vinylmations and I'm ok to give some of my pins for a vinylmation

If you are interested let me know
Phineas

Hello everyone,

I respect the DPF rules; the prices of my pins are between 5 and 10$ but I have some jumbo or disney auction pins then it depends on the pin !!!
Check my list if you are interested

I confirm: my name is Phineas before Phineas and Ferb !!!!! lol

Message for "thekaratekid": I try to send you a message but your inbox is full

I still don't believe that will satisfy the TOU terms. I believe that each pin for sale must have its own specific and listed price - I do not believe that generic/approximate pricing like what you have given is acceptable.

Hello everyone,

I'm still looking to sale my pins collection
I'm looking for the Robots vinylmations figure.....maybe someone can help me to get these figures.....I can offer pins in trade

Let me know

Hi everyone,

I update my pin list ... I add some stitch
I'm still looking to sale these pins or trade with the vinylmation robots

Let me know

Hello everyone,

I'm still looking for sale my pins collection but maybe someone want to trade with me
... you can check my pins wanted list

Phineas

Phineas, I must temporarily close this sales thread, as you have still not provided a sales list. Please PM me as soon as you have specific prices so that I may re-open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back