• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick a Card Any Card ~ SELECTION PROCESS HAS BEGUN ~ ORDER IS POSTED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick a Card Any Card ~ SELECTION PROCESS HAS BEGUN ~ ORDER IS POSTED!!!
It's getting very close! I have updated the list and we only need to wait for two more players' payments!

I would truly appreciate it if some of you would send me a list of what pins you want in order. (even partial lists) This is only to speed things along so you can all have your pins as quick as possible! THANK YOU!

Happy Birthday!!! Hopefully tomorrow! Only waiting on one person. If anyone is in close contact with boule, please ask them nicely if they can buy in.

Boule has not logged in since the 12th. This was before I sent out the message that we were filled up. I will wait until saturday for payment or else I will sell their spaces.

I would be interested in buying my 5th and 6th card and will pay instantly...so we can get this game started tomorrow

Anyone else looking for 1 additional card so we can finally get this game started? If Boule has not payed by 12:01 am tonight I am releasing the spaces.

If boule does not pay by midnight you can have it courtneyjean. Payment will be expected tonight or tomorrow morning.

OK. I will try to stay up tonight but if I fall asleep before midnight I will definitely make the payment first thing in the morning! :p Thanks.

Boule has not paid. The spaces now belong to:

Q of Diamonds: courtneyjean
Boule's other two spaces: fries440

Original post will be updated.

Please make payment ASAP and we will start the game!

I'm very excited that the forum is back up and I can't wait to start this game! Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment and I won't be able to dothe randomization quite yet. If everyone is as excited as I am about this then please stay up for tonights post. I will be posting the order of picks and video of the randomization process tonight before midnight dlr time.

Sorry I work late! I have short lists from many of you for your first 10 - 20 picks but many of you don't, so I ask everyone to PLEASE pay attention to this page for the next few days! Especially tonight (if you stay up) and tomorrow in the morning! I would like to get through the selection process as quickly as possible so you can all get your pins! Good luck everyone! I will post again in about 4 hours.

UP FIRST IS TINAWAP! CONGRATULATIONS!

After that I have the picks for firebaby and pingirl ready so that we don't have to wait.

Can't wait to see what everyone picks!

I will post the video later tonight or tomorrow morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back