• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick a number, any number... Payments are now DUE! :D

Pick a number, any number... Payments are now DUE! :D
I am now accepting payment via paypal (gift only please) to
gschweppe@gmail.com
Once slots are paid for I will color the names in PINK.

*Please send your name and username along with your address in paypal memo area when you send payment so I know who you are and credit does not get mixed up. This is VERY important*

I love it that the zap fairy is fluttering around like crazy in this game! Make me so happy! And it makes this game so much more exciting and fun!

Thank you again, who ever you are! You really bring a lot of fairy dust to a lot of people!

Everyone who paid before 10:00pm last night should have gotten an email with the delivery confirmation number (if your in the us) for their order except people who were zapped an entry, paid by phone number, anyone outside of the us (since i need fo drop off at the post office) and norlando (since your package is the biggest due to winning the grand prize! congrats!!) which I plan to send a message to you today with that information. ;)

As a small thank you everyone who played will receive a small little zap from me to you. Thanks for playing everyone. I may do another game in the future since I have more pins than I want to deal with. ;)

Those who have reached out on needing a few more days for payments, thank you for informing me.

Any questions feel free to message me. ;)

Last edited:
Will you be posting a list of what everyone won or will it be a surprice or will you tell everyone in a PM each?

Will you be posting a list of what everyone won or will it be a surprice or will you tell everyone in a PM each?

You know... I did not think that through on others wanting to know what they got. Lol. I'm sorry. Well... It's gonna be a surprise when you get it in the mail since I shipped out everyone who paid. The grand prize was the mulan podm and a journal handmade by me so maybe the winner will post a picture later if they wish? The possibilities of what you could have gotten were dsf: frankenweenie, tangled, monsters inc, iron man, marquees, nbc, Cinderella, brave, wdi monster, wdi character with hats and more. If I do this again ill take more photos. My camera was acting up so I wasn't able to take a ton of photos. Sorry again.

Exciting with a surprice. I just hope it will get here quick! Im so curious! Shipping usually takes 1-2 weeks to Sweden so it will be a long wait with me checking the mailbos every day :)

Again so sorry. Lol. First game so still figuring it out. Thanks for all your patience. Promise if I do another one it be a lot more organized and with more photos since I am now going through storage boxes to find my camera.

Back