• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick Order Announced! Elsa pin trading night grail at cost pin game, COOL PRIZES!!

Pick Order Announced! Elsa pin trading night grail at cost pin game, COOL PRIZES!!
I haven't emailed my picks yet

I just did this for the slim chance of getting Elsa. Please zap a remaining pin to someone on my behalf, if that's ok :) congrats Darris, very well deserved!!

I'm sorry I haven't submitted my picks! I'm in the middle of finals I'll try taking a study break sometime tonight and getting at least some picks in!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Phew. Finally done. List Sent!

Last edited:
Ahhh close. Ill keep on dreaming and join the next game :)

Congrats Rasputin!!! Ill send in my pick list later today. Sorry I have not done it yet. Life gets in the way too often when it comes to pin trading :)

Since I'm so far down at the bottom, I'll wait until the mid 80s to see what is left before I pick, is that okay?

Sorry for the delay. I'd like X10, please, and I will get you a list in the next hour or so that should get me through the first half, at least.

Last edited:
Guys lets give Jadestarr a little bit to update. I know she's been real busy -- I have no doubt she'll get to it as soon as she has some time! It can't be easy sorting/matching a 100 spot game!

Back