• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick your prize <3 bt's and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your prize <3 bt's and many more!
I'll take the Bolt beloved tales (E). Congrats Tinawap, I was really hoping you wouldn't choose the Up BT haha

Congratulations to the first pic great pin...awesome pin choices so far...and hey for the wiggle thanks I have been signing do the wiggle and wiggling around my place for the last hour :hsd:

Congrats to Christina and all the winners!

Now for the important question ... how'd you get that randomizer to take 2 years off of a booger? :dunno: Impressive.

Thanks, I'm super excited. I'm slowly trying to collect BT's but they're hard to come by.

I know what you mean. I was trying to collect them but its not viable on a student budget! For the time being I've shifted my focus to Brave :3 (and KH but who are we kidding, they're hard to just find let alone buy/trade for!)

There is no way I will start collecting BTs until I am rich bwahaha but if can will get them to trade. Thats why I am supper happy someone won it for there collection when I just would have used it to trade. So I look forward to seeing your BT collection grow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back