• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PICK YOUR PRIZE! NEW GAME! Price lowered! $18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PICK YOUR PRIZE! NEW GAME! Price lowered! $18!

leonelito32

Sexually Brown
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0

:lgm:Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

So we are going to play a game. It goes like this. Each spot is $18 including shipping and DC. You pick what spots (1-31). Once all spots have filled then the list order will be placed in a randomizer. The randomizer will make the new order and the new order # you receive will be the order in which I PM you and ask for which pin you'd like. See a pin you like? Hoping to get it cheaper than ebay? Take a spot! If you take more than one spot, you get to pick all your pins when your first # comes up in the new order!

* Payment must be made as gift, you will be provided with a tracking #. International shipping will be an extra $2. Once all spots are filled, payment will be expected within a timely fashion which will be indicated by PM at that time.

Pick your lucky spots before they're gone. Don't get Russell'd!

tumblr_lyhqilpOR81qm6oc3o1_500.gif

photo2-1_zps29056ba2.jpg

photo1-1_zps80c90e00.jpg

And now the list order to be put into the randomizer!:
19. tinawap
21. tinawap
25. tinawap

GOOD LUCK! :lgm:

Last edited:
hmmm, gotta figure out if I should go for this or not. Waiting for my other pins (from another person's game) first, though...

I will have people pay once all spots have been accounted for, so i dont have some paid and some not. Hopefully we can get some more peeps in on this and this game can go! :) thanks kronos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back