• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movie Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movie Alice

disneyfreak619

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Alright I know the piece of movie alice pin comes out thursday , I just wanted to get peoples input . I'm really want this pin but I'm not going out to DLR till sunday . Does anybody think they'll sell out by that time , should i order one , or do you think they will still have some.

their a high le edition so i dont think theyll sell out for awhile,it took awhile for the others to disappear completely,i wouldnt worry.we cant make it to the park until next week so i know how you feel.

I don't think they will sell out. Also they don't all come in one shipment. They will be restocked at least a couple more times after this Thursday.

I don't think they will sell out either. I went the day the Cinderella one was released and they didn't have better scenes until the next day. I will let you know, I am stopping by Thursday afternoon and will be back all weekend. :p

They won't sell out. for the cinderella pins. All I found were god mother and horses release day. Went back the next day and found some lucifer and gus gus. I will be going to DLR All weekend as well.

Sorry to hijack the thread.... But to all of those heading to DLR, if you happen to get the E, N, or T in the alphabet, that's all I have left to frame my name.

I'd sure appreciate being able to trade for the last three I need. Thanks!

Ok.... Back on topic! :)

I think they will be popular because Alice fans are FANatics... LOL! I have someone going for me to get mine. I am so looking forward to it! I think that if it is not sold out by Sunday they will be totally picked over and anything worth anything will be gone. Your best bet is to find someone going and ask them to pick one up for you so you can get a good one.

I think they will be popular because Alice fans are FANatics... LOL! I have someone going for me to get mine. I am so looking forward to it! I think that if it is not sold out by Sunday they will be totally picked over and anything worth anything will be gone. Your best bet is to find someone going and ask them to pick one up for you so you can get a good one.

yes we are crazy,but there are still alice lithos left so theres hope.

Sorry to hijack the thread.... But to all of those heading to DLR, if you happen to get the E, N, or T in the alphabet, that's all I have left to frame my name.

ill keep an eye out for you.ive only got 1 alphabet hm and it was c and my mother in law took it from me for watching the kids on the day of the unevent,hahaha.

I will also look out, I have a few CM friends I visit when they start their shift. LOL!

Since everyone is talking about it I need an E and an A to finish My and my room mates names. We are using any disney letters except the circle HM ones from WDW. We tried to use one of those (the A and it just doesn't look good with the rest of them) Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back