• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movie Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will be popular because Alice fans are FANatics... LOL! I have someone going for me to get mine. I am so looking forward to it! I think that if it is not sold out by Sunday they will be totally picked over and anything worth anything will be gone. Your best bet is to find someone going and ask them to pick one up for you so you can get a good one.

Hey, I resemble that comment:) Yes we are nuts about Alice but it was one of the only Disney movies that wasn't sad. My Alice room looks so charming and my guest love to stay in there since there are so many frames (mine and Disney's) to enjoy and see. I even have a white antique metal and brass bed with cute nightstands and antique lamps. When I get the other "stuff" out of the room I'll post pics. Yea for ALice FANatics!!!!!!

It is OK to be a FANatic! I think Haunted Mansion and NBC Fan's are FANatic's too! I am also starting to think I am turning into a Piece of Disney Movie Pin FANatic as well! Trust me when I tell you there is no shortage of Disney pin fanatics at this house! I truly love my Disney Pins. That is why it is so hard to trade them sometimes. Having to sell them piece by piece while waiting to be approved for Disability is really hard but we have bills to pay just like everyone else.

I have not seen any door mouse pins posted yet here or on the Bay. I have only seen Alice, The Mad Hatter and the March Hare. Does anyone have a door mouse they can post?

Last edited:
There is a Dormouse on ebay. It is of him floating down with the umbrella.

It sure doesn't seem like they mixed these up too well. I'm seeing very similar cells over and over again. Since there doesn't seem to be much variety on these maybe they will be a bit easier???

Last edited:
I was at the DLR park yesterday and saw almost everything they had to offer. The scenes are from this portion of the movie which is the tea party of course

http://youtu.be/InSn2BLDwfQ

And they are exactly the ones from minute 2:42 - 3:16 in the youtube video. There were many Dormouse pins

I was at the DLR park yesterday and saw almost everything they had to offer. The scenes are from this portion of the movie which is the tea party of course

http://youtu.be/InSn2BLDwfQ

And they are exactly the ones from minute 2:42 - 3:16 in the youtube video. There were many Dormouse pins

I've seen cells that go through 3:56 of that clip.

I've seen cells that go through 3:56 of that clip.
Sorry, you are correct. I should have kept watching. I did see some with the Mad Hatter dunking his saucer and with them moving down the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back