• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movie PODM & Piece of History POH!

Piece of Disney Movie PODM & Piece of History POH!

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
My cousin and friend have decided to let go of their PODM and POH collections
Shipping and tracking is $4 for the first 1-3 pins. $1 more for 4+
International shipping is $10 for 1-2 pins. $5 more for 3+
Please PM me with any questions
Willing to consider best offers

Piece of Disney History Pins

SOLD
SOLD

$18
$30
$40
$40
$20
$20
$30
$45
$80
$30
$20
$20
$10
$12
$10
$20
$100
$20
$20
SOLD
$12
$25
mz32.jpg

g67u.jpg

of82.jpg

*There was damage to the Rivers of America POH. This pin is very hard to find and only a handful were actually sold. The damage has been repaired.

Last edited:
Shonna's PODMs

$225

$155

$45
(air bubble)

$100

$50

$43 (*I have a second one very similar except he's smiling, same price)

$45

$55

Last edited:
Sorry this thread takes FOREVER to load. I'm going to figure out a way to make these pictures smaller and possibly combine them. But this thread is complete!

Post#1 Ashley's POHs
Post#2 Ashley's PODMs
Post#3 Shonna's PODM
s

Which POH are you looking for? I have all 24 of the first 2 series from DLR listed.

I minimized the pictures of the PODMs so the page should be much easier to load. :)
Thanks for your interest everyone.

Took a while, but they almost loaded completely, but don't see it on your pics. Was looking for the Zazu pin (tiki room).

Took a while, but they almost loaded completely, but don't see it on your pics. Was looking for the Zazu pin (tiki room).

Looks like the Zazu pin is from WDW. We only have the first two series from DLR. 12 first year and 12 second year. Complete sets.

Ashley's Sword in the Stone PODM SOLD. Everything else is available.

Hi! I'm looking for a cheep little mermaid PODM.
But my iPhone won't pull up your pictures on the tread because there's just so many. :/

More sold. Please PM with any interest. Willing to consider best offers.

Back