• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Frame first Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Frame first Attempt

jps12872

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Piece of Disney Movies Frame first Attempt.

This is a work in progress as all of you know not all the pins are out yet but this is a good start.

We are gonna work out some kinda L.E.D. lighting for this so you can see the Cells in the final product..

We used a Display Case for baseballs and some foam craft board to hold the pins in place.

enjoy :wavey:

I'd been trying to think of a way to display these pins & that is a great idea! It even has 12 cutouts.

Dig it! :bigthumb:

OMG that's too cool! I'm stealing this idea! lol

That looks great !

That will be absolutely beautiful when it's completed!

That's a very innovative way of displaying them! Love it :D

Now this is a GREAT idea!!!

I'd been trying to think of a way to display these pins & that is a great idea! It even has 12 cutouts.

Looking good and what a great idea :)

Love it!!! Good idea and you have some really great scenes!

omg that is a great idea!!!!! Love it!!!

i might have to copy this its so cool

Looks fabulous! Great idea!!! Cannot wait to see the finished product! :)

That is such a great idea! I never would have thought of using a baseball case. Very cool! :)

Thanks everyone we are both so excited about you guys like our display. We will post more pics to keep everyone updated as new PODM are released.

We cant wait for jungle book on Thursday the 19th hope to run in you some of you guys that morning.

take care.

Best idea ever! :bigthumb: I think I might have to do this...

P.S. Where did you get that display case from?

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing your idea too . I just got my first POMP AIW and its fabulous . Bambi, Snow White & Cinderella are on hold till Peter comes out . We just painted our grand daughters room in Tangled Disney Paint . I hung the Tangled Lithographs . When I saw your idea, I said how fab , so this set will hang proudly in her room .

Hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing your idea too . I just got my first POMP AIW and its fabulous . Bambi, Snow White & Cinderella are on hold till Peter comes out . We just painted our grand daughters room in Tangled Disney Paint . I hung the Tangled Lithographs . When I saw your idea, I said how fab , so this set will hang proudly in her room .

We don't mind, we think its cool that people liked our idea.. you should post a pics of the room that you painted it sounds cool.

Last edited:
Wow I agree with everyone it's a fantastic idea, it looks great and now I will probably have to have all the movie pins now.
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!

Wow I agree with everyone it's a fantastic idea, it looks great and now I will probably have to have all the movie pins now.
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!

Awesome idea! Will definitely copy! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, thanks for all the encouraging feed back. We have a few other ideas for some other sets, as soon as we complete them we will be sure to make a posting of them.

We are glad to be part of the DPF family and enjoy our new hobby.

Thanks Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back