• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 22464 Walt and Tinkerbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 22464 Walt and Tinkerbell

patdaman

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I don't collect pins and recently attended a program from Disney Institute. I was given this as a prize.
it's got the year 2011 on the back with what looks to be a serial number of "S831-3688-5-11026"

No idea what it's worth. checked it out on pinpics and appears to have a cool story.

Just looking if anyone knows if it's worth anything? or if anywants wants to offer anything for it?

thanks for the PM.

If it's a Bootlegg it's a Disney sold Bootlegg as it was given to me by a Disney Institute employee at a Conference for my place of employement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back