• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 75448: DSF - The Mad Ice Cream Party - Cheshire Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 75448: DSF - The Mad Ice Cream Party - Cheshire Cat

kyuubee

verrater an gott
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
So here's the second Cheshire auction! He's gone quite whacky with his ice cream!
Purchased at the event and is on original card unopened from the plastic packaging

Pin 75448: DSF - The Mad Ice Cream Party - Cheshire Cat

15drkmq.png

Looking for anything on wants EXCEPT CM/hidden Mickey

Also love
Nightmare
Halloween
Stitch
Tokyo pins
Haunted mansion/hmh
Villains

HATE:
Figment
Live action pins
Free-d pins

Also feel free to bid anything, never know what will pique my interest!

Thus auction ends on Sunday September 16th at 9pm

All DPF rules apply

Happy bidding!

I would bid if I hadn't JUST purchased this pin from someone else. :) I can tell you all it's gorgeous in person! Good luck to all!

@muppetfinder- I have a pending trade for that pin tomorrow if it doesn't go through I will update ^_^

@vixy- awww I'll be auctioning each pin from the set if you need any of the others (I pondered auctioning the whole set but I know some people only need X amount lol) if you've any you need you'd want auctioned first please do tell me ^_^

Ooohh, I'll keep an eye out! I love that set (only recently discovered it) and the Cheshire is the only one I have so far. :)

Hi
I offer this to go with the other one I sent you:
Pin 58040: Hot Topic - Jack Skellington Head (Rubber)
Pin 36309: WDW Cast Exclusive - Custodial Pleakley with Stitch NO card

Gah on so sorry everyone my weekend was Way more packed and draining than I expected so it threw me off!

My visions still blurry lol

The winner of this one is huertajv!!!

Congratulations and please pmme your info!

BIDDERS- expect some great auctions coming up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back