• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 84296: Florida Project - Adventureland Area Box Set - Orange Bird Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 84296: Florida Project - Adventureland Area Box Set - Orange Bird Only

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hi Guy's!

Well After recieveing my packages from the Florida Project, I fell in love all over again with my Orange Bird!

I'm Looking to Buy or Trade to Get Another One for My Lanyard :D I would Like to keep the one I have in My Book and Have another one to Display Proudly on My Lanyards when I go Pin Trading <3

[pinpics]84296[/pinpics] WDW - Florida Project - Adventureland Area Box Set - Orange Bird Only

Thank You So Much!!! <3 <3 <3
<3 Laz

Also does anyone have one of the Orange Boxes from the Florida Project they wouldn't mind sending my way if they broke up and traded away thier sets???? the Adventureland box was green but I would Love an Orange One LoL for Some of My Birdies of course ;D <3 <3 <3
Thanks Again! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back