• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is beautiful!! I can not wait to get it...it was on the board at Mickey's Circus - very excited for three new Tangled pins! (This one, glitter, and the shoe)

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up!

I'd not really been in to this set and then I went to Paris, saw them for real and bought them all. Now I need to make space on the pin board for more :)
Oh nothing makes me happier than an impending release that I actually have a chance of buying!!

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up!

I'd not really been in to this set and then I went to Paris, saw them for real and bought them all. Now I need to make space on the pin board for more :)
Oh nothing makes me happier than an impending release that I actually have a chance of buying!!

Yep! :D Now to find someone to trade or sell me the pin! Haha!

Hi, yes there is http://www.pintalk.com/showthread.php?4938-DLR-PTN-Report-October-2012&p=27348#post27348 photo is in this page. It looks like it will be just as stunning as the reveal conceal...similar colours but at least this one will be available to everyone as it is OE.

That is the wrong link, the pin was shown at Mickey's Circus, not DLR PTN. http://www.pintalk.com/showthread.php?4814-WDW-Mickey-s-Circus-Pin-Event-Report The pin is less than half way down the page. It goes DSF, Hong Kong, then DLRP and Rapunzel is pic #3. Aurora is there also. Both pins look great.

Last edited:
I like it a lot, but I feel like they use the same images of Rapunzel over and over. :/

Yeah I know!! Would love to see some different designs! Would love one of her with her frying pan, with Mother Gothel (maybe a Mother's Day Pin??) and one of her looking out from her castle tower with her long hair flowing.... thinking about this, I should work for Disney and design the pins lol ha ha (Jk)

I hope you got permission to repost this?

There is a note at the bottom of PinTalk's reports that if you re-post their images without permission your PinPics and PinTalk account may be removed.

I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. :)

Oh, I didn't know you had to have permission. Well if it is a problem, I am sorry PinPics. I kept their copyright in and did say thanks to pinpics so hopefully it will be ok.

Hooray for the pictures! I couldn't see them when I was just on my iPhone at work.
Can I just check, promise I'm not being dumb, these are OE and will be released in Paris, yep?

On a side note, is it just me, or are they very similar colours, a little too similar perhaps?

Yeah I know!! Would love to see some different designs! Would love one of her with her frying pan, with Mother Gothel (maybe a Mother's Day Pin??) and one of her looking out from her castle tower with her long hair flowing.... thinking about this, I should work for Disney and design the pins lol ha ha (Jk)

That would be awesome. I'm just tired of seeing her brushing her hair, and the other poses she always does. :p

I want a pub thugs pin, wedding raupnzel and flynn, or baby rapunzel... :D

I understand that eventually they need to do the same poses, but for their being less than 50 pins, I don't think they should already be repeating themselves so much...and I agree with all three of your pin wants plus so many many more...I want a flower (possibly glow-in-the-dark) and a lantern (ditto)...man I could go for hours. Doesn't help that I saw the movie again last night and kept going - that would be a great pin!! My favorite that I thought of last night - I want one of her closet where the doors open and Flynn is inside!!!

I understand that eventually they need to do the same poses, but for their being less than 50 pins, I don't think they should already be repeating themselves so much...and I agree with all three of your pin wants plus so many many more...I want a flower (possibly glow-in-the-dark) and a lantern (ditto)...man I could go for hours. Doesn't help that I saw the movie again last night and kept going - that would be a great pin!! My favorite that I thought of last night - I want one of her closet where the doors open and Flynn is inside!!!
There are certain artwork designs sent out that get approval for the various retail locations to use. Wreck-it-Ralph for example, there is one of him smashing bricks. DSF used it and the parks used it for pin at each so we get pretty much the same pin from 2 different places. The Up Grape Soda badge is another example of an approved image that every place that can sell merchandise did and used that image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back