• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: *********Pin 94635 DS.com Snow White Jumbo Ends Thurs 1/17 at 10 pm Eastern*********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: *********Pin 94635 DS.com Snow White Jumbo Ends Thurs 1/17 at 10 pm Eastern*********

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Up for auction is the new DS.com Snow White Jumbo new in the velvet box. The auction ends Thursday, January 17th at 10 pm Eastern Time. For this auction and my upcoming auctions it would be great to get pins from my wants and to go into my collections (Fantasia, Mickey's Philharmagic, and Hall of Presidents) and a large pin bag with cloth pages, but I am really just looking for good traders that would be easier to carry around in a trade book.lol I will do my best to update the leader board as much as possible. If you do bid a PODM please include a picture. Thanks and Happy Bidding.

Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary Jumbo
Here are pictures of the actual pin you will be bidding on. The back of the pin has a black shadow from my camera.
Box:
th_IMG_0911.jpg
Front:
th_IMG_0912.jpg
Back:
th_IMG_0913.jpg

Can you post the pin pics numbers?

Pin 82034: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Pave Series - Aurora
Pin 82529: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Pave Series - Alice
Pin 82530: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Pave Series - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 82531: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Pave Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 72905: DisneyStore.com - High School Series - Alice
Pin 73182: DisneyStore.com - Disney Costume Party Set - Goofy as Frankenstein's Monster Only
Pin 73910: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Autumn Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 74566: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Santa's Helper Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 74567: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Santa's Helper Series - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 77520: DisneyStore.com - Explorer Series - Tinker Bell
Pin 77175: DisneyStore.com - Bath Time Fun - Tinker Bell
Pin 64691: DSF - Tinker Bell with Ice Cream
Pin 53535: Disneyshopping.com - April Shower Series - Tinker Bell

Actually I see you are auctioning a fantasia PODM away so you probably don't want another one. Here is a alternate bid:
Choose any TWO pins from the Hall of president series:
Pin 91522: D23 - Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives -
the Reagan Library - Hall of Presidents #1
Pin 91524: D23 - Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives -
the Reagan Library - Hall of Presidents #2

Pin 91525: D23 - Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives -
the Reagan Library - Hall of Presidents #3

Pin 91526: D23 - Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives -
the Reagan Library - Hall of Presidents #4

New leader board update:
1. wyllieam Pin 91525: D23 - Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives -
the Reagan Library - Hall of Presidents #3

Pin 91526: D23 - Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives -
the Reagan Library - Hall of Presidents #4
2. PrincessBecky bid of Pin 74567: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Santa's Helper Series - Jessica Rabbit
3. ​impeyan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back