• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin board (slightly used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin board (slightly used)

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
As some of you know, I make pin display boards for myself & others. I recently made myself a lily pad to display my Princess and the Frog collection... but my collection is too big for it. Oops! :dunno: I had to make myself a bigger one, so now you can benefit from my mistake!

This board is approximately 18" x 18" and I was able to fit about 55 pins onto it. If your collection would fit, this might be for you. :) Made of coraplast (corrugated plastic) covered with cotton quilting fabric with satin rat-tail for the stamens. My collection went into it just once and was taken out again.

zr56iMphRuwB1zi5G3_z9VmfGbJYgbPlzKyWgJuCM0k=w558-h472-no

Here are some close-ups of the holes left by my pins. These will mostly get covered up by your pins (I rearrange collections on my other boards all the time).

IMG_20150316_222513.jpg
IMG_20150316_222520.jpg
IMG_20150316_222523.jpg
IMG_20150316_222527.jpg

Here's a photo with all the pins that I had on it, to give an idea of how much space there is:
pY9imjVhUI-XifgnKnEuizf4dqUnzofPI8WfwbGr2nM=w545-h472-no

Brand new/made custom I would charge around $65 shipped for this. Because it's used I'm asking $50 shipped OBO. Or if you are interested in trading pins for it, feel free to make me an offer; my pinpics is vixyish and my pintradingdb is Vixy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back