• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Pin ID Help - Mickey on Lounger with Cocktail - LE500

PIN ID Pin ID Help - Mickey on Lounger with Cocktail - LE500

SCOTTYNCA

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been given a circular Mickey pin with him on a sun lounger on the back it says Created Especially for DizPins LE 500. just trying to get more info about the ping. I believe it was released on Disney Cruise Line but thats all the info i have. I am unable to load pics at the monent.

Probably a "fantasy" pin created for Dizpins.com way back when DCL often had theme based events on the cruises. Search "Dizpins" on PinPics and you an see a few of the pins from the DCL events. Dizpins was the original pin database years ago.

Reactions: Ajk
Back