• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin References

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin References

awhite2

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am new so I'm not sure where or how to ask a question, so here goes nothing.

I need some infromation. I love pin trading but I am a little OCD about the whole thing. Does anyone know of a pin reference site where I can check what pins I need to complete collections and what pins I want to be looking for on my next trip to WDW? When I Google it I just find places to buy pins.

No problem. Glad to help. :D

Also, if you have any questions about anything pin related, don't hesitate to post your questions here. There are so many helpful and friendly people here at DPF. :)

Since you already had your question answered, I'm just going to say 'Aloha and Welcome!' :wavey:

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask them; someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Hello and welcome to DPF! Absolutely go to Pin Pics - you will find it a great help, just as you will find this site a great help with incredibly friendly members! :)

My thing with pin collecting is that there is hardly any pin activity around this area. I only know of one person that does and it is really hard to trade with that person. It is also a bummer being so far from Disney. That is why this is a good find for me. I hope to make some good contacts on here. :)

Hop on over to the trade board, I'm sure you'll find a lot of people to trade with there or you can make a pinpics account, and add pins you would like to have to your "want" list, add your traders to the "trade" list and then the wonderful pinpics system will match you up with traders that want a pin your trading and that have something you want. The thing to keep an eye out for on that, is that it doesn't know what's an open edition or a limited. So just be aware that you aren't offering an open edition for someone's limited edition of 100 pin. If you are seeking something like that, put a note in the box before you submit the request that you are interested in trading multiple pins for it (And be willing to if you want it bad enough!). And then hope for the best! Like I said before, If any of this confuses you, go ahead and ask anyone, we are all more than happy to help a new collector!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back