• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended PIN SALE: HARD-TO-FIND PINS, CHEAP TRADERS & EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get into that group you wanted to @imp ?
Nope. They keep rejecting my request for some reason (I seem to be undesirable ..lol). I’ve posted in a couple of other FB groups, but Disney Pin Trading Worldwide seems to get the most traffic. I was thinking about asking if anyone here knows one of the admins or mods.

Nope. They keep rejecting my request for some reason (I seem to be undesirable ..lol). I’ve posted in a couple of other FB groups, but Disney Pin Trading Worldwide seems to get the most traffic. I was thinking about asking if anyone here knows one of the admins or mods.

I'll go and ask. But what's your FB name?

Does the rule of FREE SHIPPING IF YOU SPEND $100 OR MORE still apply for international buyers? I'm from Europe, specifically from Poland.

EDIT: PM sent!

Last edited:
Does the rule of FREE SHIPPING IF YOU SPEND $100 OR MORE still apply for international buyers? I'm from Europe, specifically from Poland.

Free shipping is U.S. only, but I will deduct the price of U.S. shipping from your shipping price (i.e. you pay the difference).

Hello! I'm new to the forum and havent figured out how to DM yet, but I am interested in your two soda bottle pins!! 80471 and 75115. Thank you!
You can click on the user name at the top of a post, and it should pop up with that person's info, including an option to contact them. Either "message" or "start a conversation" or similar, depending on what app (if any) you are using to read the forum.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back