• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Sale! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Sale! :)
There was quite the line at 9:30, but I think everyone who was in line got a voucher, so my guess is that they weren't sold out. Well, maybe the 80s sold out, but other then that I don't know. I was tired so I left right after I bought them at 10. :)

Thanks for the info! Was there a surprise pin this time? I debated about heading down there but end up spending way too much everytime I go there. I'll probably head out there in the next week to pick up the new Toys For Tots pin. :)

Thanks for the info! Was there a surprise pin this time? I debated about heading down there but end up spending way too much everytime I go there. I'll probably head out there in the next week to pick up the new Toys For Tots pin. :)

Yeah they had a surprise pin. Last time they had Jessica and her star, so this time they had Tinker Bell with her star. It's a nice pin, but not amazing. I'll be heading down there two for a few of those pins. Gotta love Alice! :)

I'll be stopping by for the Toys for Tots pin as well and then I'll be back on Saturday for the lightbulbs. I wonder how fast the Toys for Tots pins will go.

I was there around 2PM today and got my Toys for Tots pins. The box of donated toys looked almost empty so I asked the CM how the toy drive had been going. Turns out they were already working on filling their 9th box!

I was there around 2PM today and got my Toys for Tots pins. The box of donated toys looked almost empty so I asked the CM how the toy drive had been going. Turns out they were already working on filling their 9th box!
WOW! That's great. I was there on Monday morning and there were about 10-15 of us getting out full allotment. They'll be gone before the week is gone I'm sure. :)

I would love to have the 10 years of pin trading Tinkerbell pin . Is it the Cast Exclusive with blue rim ? If so, I can pay you next Friday before New Years . Thats when I get paid, if you can't hold it that long , I completely understand . I'm going to start collecting and buying traders for the event in August, so I probably buy others as well . Thanks In Advance !

I would love to have the 10 years of pin trading Tinkerbell pin . Is it the Cast Exclusive with blue rim ? If so, I can pay you next Friday before New Years . Thats when I get paid, if you can't hold it that long , I completely understand . I'm going to start collecting and buying traders for the event in August, so I probably buy others as well . Thanks In Advance !
PM sent!

How about Pinpics# 85905, it's listed in your trades.

Just wondering what the film cell looks like and how much it costs. :)

Thanks,

TopDog

How about Pinpics# 85905, it's listed in your trades. Just wondering what the film cell looks like and how much it costs. :) Thanks, TopDog
Inbox is clear! That pin is $30 and has a scene with three puppies on the couch. :)If you w ant the picture let me know and I'll email it to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back