• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trading Bag - Where to buy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Trading Bag - Where to buy???

Hathkat

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All :) I have been slowly collecting pins for a while now and have around 40 - I'm visiting Disneyland Paris Christmas 2015/16 and was wondering if I could buy a Pin Trading bag to store my pins, and if the shops in the park/village stock these. Or does anyone have any other alternatives for storing my pins - they are currently in a box. Thank you so much in advance and look foreword to your replies :)

Hello
They'll be available at all the main stores , in two sizes (small and large) . The best stock is usually at the big World of Disney Store near the park entrances .
Personally I buy the cheaper ones off eBay (my collection quickly outgrew my original one) but the official ones are much nicer :)
Have a fantastic time , Christmas is the best time to visit IMO

Hello Speedwaywaystar1, thank you for your reply! Getting so excited now, I will compare the sizes when I get there. Yeah the majority times I've visited it been around xmas time, haven't been in about 4 years so need my Disney fix desperately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back