• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Pin Trading In and Around DLR

DLR Pin Trading In and Around DLR

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Can anyone update me on recurring pin trading events still happening in and around disneyland? do they still hold PTNs? how about pin trading events at DSF? hotel room hopping for disneyana? thanks.

Can anyone update me on recurring pin trading events still happening in and around disneyland? do they still hold PTNs? how about pin trading events at DSF? hotel room hopping for disneyana? thanks.
Disneyland has been really dry. No events.

Sent from my motorola edge (2022) using Tapatalk

There's a Disneyana Event in April, but looks like they got rid of room hopping:

Kraken also seems to have monthly events:

gonna try to keep this events calendar updated ....with everyone's help!

No PTNs anymore. DSSH had their first event since Covid, the Once Upon a Nightmare event, in September; they have also had surprise ticketed trade nights periodically. It seems like you have to be really lucky to get a ticket to those trade nights, though; they release tickets like they do for the DSSH surprise releases, and they're gone in a flash. It sounds like pin trading on Sundays at the picnic tables in DTD is still a thing; I've heard of at least a handful of big traders that are there most weeks.

HOPEFULLY.... Disney will have an event this year at DL. But I'm not holding breath, considering it's D23 Expo year.

Maybe we need to write Disney Corp and politely request the return of Pin Trading Events at Disneyland.

There are lots of other trading events. As noted above.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back