• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trading Night Pin's from Disneyland Resort Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think this design is now getting very boring, WDW and DL both appear to change there design every year.

Does anyone else think this design is now getting very boring, WDW and DL both appear to change there design every year.

I get what you mean, but on the other hand I do like the uniformity. I just wish we knew when it was going to end! Not that I want them to end, but I want to display mine and that is hard to do when you are constantly adding to the series. But it is cool that this is probably the longest running series there is.

Hi, I agree about this series ending , it's time to frame them now, just needs the design to be changed (even a little , a dangle or more like the HKDL version?) so they can be called DLRP PTN series 2.
It's nice they use the less popular characters which are often over looked , but they are becoming like the old build a pin, have the same base month in month out and stick any old character on it. The pin event one's are the same , except they have a blue banner and the characters are often dressed to match the event, which at least makes them stand out a little more.

Just feel its time to change and give people something a little different every month.

Paul

Hello pascal what about the event pins theya re missing! Thought you might also like to know I am in florida in may/june as well as august going to a conference - yes honest might be staying a bit longer though! HOpe youa re well and you missed me at the event couldnt pay for florida and I do have to pay for some of it and go to that as well

Jacqui

Yes, I see what you mean Paul. I also wish they would stop reusing characters on the event pins. As much as I love Stitch...no more. And no more Tink. I kind of wish they would make the event ones just like the PTN ones but just knock off some more characters. There are several other characters that should be done before the series ends and if they would stop reusing characters and just crank them out then they could move onto something new and we'd have some closure.

Here are some characters that I'd like to see before they are done:

Pascal
Dug
Rafiki
Chip
Mrs. Potts
Lumierre
Cogsworth
Maurice
Zazu
Sleeping Beauty Fairies
Jaq
Flounder
Flower
John
Michael
Kuzco
Kronk
Maximus
Jasmine
Russle
Rodger
Flit
Pocahontas
Louis
Ray
Jane
Mater

Hmmm...I guess there are a lot that I'd still like to see...

Hello Jacqui....
The event was really fun, really..... Lots of news traders..... I miss you.... but just fews days before i was in Florida, with somes of your friends trading pin's like a crazy...
I also return in Florida in June... normally june 16; to the end of the month....
Stay in touch...!
Big kiss, and tell me if you want or need something...
Pascal
Hello pascal what about the event pins theya re missing! Thought you might also like to know I am in florida in may/june as well as august going to a conference - yes honest might be staying a bit longer though! HOpe youa re well and you missed me at the event couldnt pay for florida and I do have to pay for some of it and go to that as well

Jacqui

Even though I don't have any of them, I really like that they are all uniform. Maybe a dual pin release, with one pin from the night being the classic style, and a 2nd pin that can change style from year-to-year, or night-to-night.

One thing I've noticed is that they've never done a Villain pin for a Pin Trading Night, only for the Pin Trading Events. So I don't know if they'll ever do a Cheshire one, as he's technically classed as a Disney Villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back