• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Trading Night Pin's from Disneyland Resort Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Trading Night Pin's from Disneyland Resort Paris
Cheshire is classed as a Disney villain? i never really considered that before when watching the movie. hmmm....i think a re-watch is in order.

Blimey!

I never noticed that they had not done a PTN Villain pin. I know there are lots of PTE villain pins though.

Would like to see a Cheshire one. But an absolute must is a PTN Jack Skellington and Sally!!

I know they had the Nightmare event pins but surely they deserve a PTN pin for themselves??

Martin :)
!

Pascal I leave on the 3rd sadly but of course back in august/september. I am OK at the moment if there is another event in the summer I might make it
Jacqui

An interesting list of possibles at the epcot pin event last eyar I had dinner with a friend and for fun we identfied another 150 characters which could be used! so its not going away anytime soon. I think though they have a problem with pixsar pins. If you look the only one ever issued was cars
Jacqui

An interesting list of possibles at the epcot pin event last eyar I had dinner with a friend and for fun we identfied another 150 characters which could be used! so its not going away anytime soon. I think though they have a problem with pixsar pins. If you look the only one ever issued was cars
Jacqui

And Carl from UP

I have to say I love the continuity of the look of the pins. It would be sad to see a cool series like this end, especially since there are so many characters never used yet.

Pascal , is it possible to have on your first post pictures of pin trading event and pin trading day ?

For all people see the complete collection of red pin trading to France ?

I like the different styles used for the Nightmare and Pirate PTN pins. Hopefully when I go in May I'll be able to add one, or two, or a bunch to my collection.

Out of curiosity, do know when the pin trading nights are in July or August. Thinking of coming over for a few days, and we really try and get to a pin event :wavey:

Hello,
Well,... normaly Pin Trading Night are the end of each month, the friday..... BUT..... when the have one event, they don't have a Pin Trading Night... This is not at 100%, because it's a lot of work for the Pin Trading team...! sometimes they do... Pin Trading Night and Event, during a week end (friday and saturday), that's really COOL.......!!!
One more thing, in august they have a Pin Trading Day, in the park, also at the end of the month....
Stay in touch, and if i have news i put a post on DPF.... and if you want something from Disneyland Resort Paris send me a PM...
Pascal

Out of curiosity, do know when the pin trading nights are in July or August. Thinking of coming over for a few days, and we really try and get to a pin event :wavey:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back