• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

pin trading nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
pin trading nights

disneyfreak619

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey we have never been to a trading night. For those of you who have how are they? whats it like? we know there is one coming up and kinda want to go but not sure its worth the drive on a week night.. i think it is..anyway just curious.:rolleyes:

I have only been to one at the D-land resort and did not even know it was going to happen. I fell upon it by accident.

I had the best time and it is HUUUUGE!!! Tons of traders and you WILL make some trades!!!! :)

So worth it!

Vicki

The PTN's at Disneyland are a crazy fun zoo of traders! And because so much time lapsed since the last PTN, I think it will be a very full house of trading! Since the one coming up in May is on a Friday night and trading WILL continue to its end at 10pm, you might consider an overnight stay. Unless of course, you don't mind driving home late at night.

PTNs at DLR are definitely worth it. Many traders, many pins! If you have tons of pins and want to get a table to sit at, arrive early. But if you have a manageable amount of pins (in a couple of pin bags or in a rolling suitcase), it's more fun to travel from table to table and see what people have for trade. Traveling lets you find the pins you want more quickly than sitting in one place and waiting for the right pins to come to you.

In any case, you'll find that the allotted time for the event isn't long enough for you to check all the pins that people have brought! If there are specific pins you are looking for, bring a print out of the pins' images from Pin Pics so that you can hand the printout to people and ask if they have any of them. Then again, sometimes it's more fun to look through books; you'll find pins you never knew you wanted but suddenly love when you see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back