• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pinned ya again! WDI LE 250 Ends 4/30 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pinned ya again! WDI LE 250 Ends 4/30 8pm PST

Chilikitty

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Hi Everyone!
The last auction I hosted went so well that I decide to do another one!
This auction my daughter's wants will be the focus as her 30th birthday is coming up.

PVGwrG1l.jpg

PP147591 WDI - Simba and Nala - Be My Valentine

LE 250

Wants:
Disney Dogs

Princess and The Frog
Beauty and The Beast

Cinderella
Dumbo
Disney Cats
Chip & Dale
Main Street Electrical Parade

Dislikes: (Unless on our wants list)
Hidden Mickey's
Pins with only Villains

Our Pinpics:
BellesEnchantedRose
Chilikitty

(Our pin pics wants aren't super up to date so feel free to bid something that may not be on there yet)

This auction ends on Sunday, 4/30/23 @ 8PM PST!

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Awe absolutely love your actions! I’m gonna cheat and start with my old bid :p

PP84210 DLR - Independence Day 2011 - Chip 'n Dale

PP 153297 LoungeFly - Ray Teacup - Princess Teacup - Mystery

PP146141 Lady and the Tramp
Distinctively Disney Dining -
Mystery

PP146555 Bolt - Be You - Mystery
PP102923 Bolt - Penny & Bolt (Bolt Only)

Awe absolutely love your actions! I’m gonna cheat and start with my old bid :p

PP84210 DLR - Independence Day 2011 - Chip 'n Dale

PP 153297 LoungeFly - Ray Teacup - Princess Teacup - Mystery

PP146141 Lady and the Tramp
Distinctively Disney Dining -
Mystery

PP146555 Bolt - Be You - Mystery
PP102923 Bolt - Penny & Bolt (Bolt Only)
I'm so glad you like them! I'm having so much fun doing them too so I'll probably be doing them twice a month!
I do just want to clarify that you are bidding all 5 pins? I just want to make sure I'm reading it correctly. haha

With that we have a new leaderboard!

1) @mybabykelly -You know I love that chip and dale! My daughter is happy to add to two of her collections with the other pins.
2) @disneykins -While the villain is the centerpiece of this pin, she feels Tiana pins are harder to find.
3) @justharry -A very cute older and sought after Dalmatians movie poster.

With that bid we have a change in the leaderboard!

1) @disneykins -My daughter adores that Belle pin, Belle in her blue dress is her favorite. The Tiana pin is a great bonus!
2) @mybabykelly -You know I love that chip and dale! My daughter is happy to add to two of her collections with the other pins.
3) @justharry -A very cute older and sought after Dalmatians movie poster.

This auction ends at 8pm PST tomorrow night! I will do my best to be extra responsive between now and then.

Updated Leaderboard!

1) @disneykins -My daughter adores that Belle pin, Belle in her blue dress is her favorite. The Tiana pin is a great bonus!
2) @mybabykelly -You know I love that chip and dale! My daughter is happy to add to two of her collections with the other pins.
3) @Disneychildwithin -I like that Aristocats pin, but this auction is geared more toward my daughters wants. The BATB is super cute, but she does already own it.

I totally agree that the compare feature was so helpful! If you don't mind, in the future could you provide PIN numbers with your bids? I love seeing the pictures too, but it's hard to look at the pin information without digging through her wants list for them. lol

Updated Leaderboard!

1) @Disneychildwithin -ooh! You caught her eye with the Cinderella pins with the art!
2) @disneykins -My daughter adores that Belle pin, Belle in her blue dress is her favorite. The Tiana pin is a great bonus!
3) @mybabykelly -You know I love that chip and dale! My daughter is happy to add to two of her collections with the other pins.

Just over 30 mins to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back