• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

pins for sale...... june 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
pins for sale...... june 28

holy_grail

New DPF Member
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Pins for sale payment is paypal only shipping is $2.95 for the first pin and .50 for each additional pin. Thanks!
UPDATE due to an unexpected event i am willing to sell everything listed (that dosnt say sold) for $1,000 if anyone is interested.

LE 500 Surprise set $175
LE 500 ARTIST PROOF set $245

WDW Halloween LE $5

DA LE $20
Disney Shopping LE 250 $30
Disney Shopping le 450 mystery $10

Gomes LE 100 Black PROTOTYPE $250

DLRP $10
Tinker Bell Japan Mystery w/ original box $75
Bald Mountain LE ARTIST PROOF 8 pin Frame set $150 (shipping 14.95)
Tink Pin Quest Le 1,000 SOLD
Japan Minnie Card $8
Disney Store LE250 $10
Tink le 250 $15

Alice Card from 5 piece Frame set $45

Japan $8
Japan $8
Japan $15
Japan $15
Japan $8
Japan $8
Japan $10

Last edited:
More Pins

$145
Alphabet DLR M mICKEY $5.00
Alphabet DLR W Winnie the Pooh $9.00
Alphabet DLR Y Yen Sid $5.00
Alphabet DLR Z Zazu $9.00

Last edited:
Hello, I need the DLR Opin House Tarot cards LE 250 $139 and both the pin elephants, Disney Gallery Pink Elephant LE $15 and Disney store le 250 $15

Margaret

Will you trade your Gomes Dumbo pin?? I know your selling but I don't have that kind of money to buy it. I will trade anything for it.

Last edited:
Yes, I did notice, holy grail has zero feedback ! Wonder if I was the only one that got sucked in . I don't even care about the money, I wanted the pin .I'm ready to leave him super negative feedback so it don't happen to someone else, but I've been giving him the benefit of a doubt . I bought this pin around the middle of June, when I didn't receive it by my birthday June 25th, I PM'd him , do you know he actually answered me, with, sorry, I forgot, my wife has been in the hospital, but he would send it right off . I responded ,I'm so sorry to hear about your dear wife, sending pixiedust to her that she recovers quickly . And that I was away at the Jersey Shore till the 27th of June, so no rush, but Gee Wiz, we are at the end of July and still nothing . I think I'm too trusting of people .

Last edited:
Tinker - do you remember this person's name?

I remember doing a trade with someone on PP called holy_grail_pins or something? I can't remember how the trade went but I may be able to recognise the name

only have his user name holy_grail . I'll go through my PMs to see if he typed a first name or anything .

PM from holy_grail dated 6/16/11

Hi There :) It is still available it is a really cute pin. your total will be 17.95 that includes shipping my paypal adress is *********************.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back