• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins On The Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins On The Way

weebo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello all i have just ordered a lot of pins and iam waiting to see what arrives lol iam a bit excited and i will most probably have lots of pins to trade yay i will let you all no waht i get

Weebo

Where did you order the LOTS of pins from?if here then its safe..but watch EBAY especially when you are buying alot from there

Last edited:
I gotta agree with Judy!

Be very careful on Ebay as a lot of the lots are counterfeit pins :-(

Vicki

oh dear your scaring me now:-( i did get htem from e-bay, but they did say orfical pin trading pins with the logo on the back i hope they be ok

You should check out the Sticky by iamdisneydan on Scrappers vs. Counterfeits on this site.

You can also do a google search on fake Disney pins - there is a lot of information out there.

They will be stamped Official Disney Pins, they are tradeable at the parks (b/c the cast members don't know the difference), and they will be counterfeits, I'm sad to say. If you are serious about collecting and trading, the Ebay seller will refund your money once you return your pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back