• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!
a few presale pins have been reserved. OP updated.

USA buyers, if your total purchase for one package exceeds $100.00 you get free shipping, regardless of LBE or flat rate box.

Just in case, can I be put down for the Ariel perfume bottle >_< I'll be at that release but you never know if I can't get a wristband, and this will be my first DSF release so I'd definitely like to walk away with at least 1 pin :( I don't want to be hog and also reserve Rapunzel so I'll leave her for a true Tangled collector :)

All PM's replied too.

Gabrielle, i JUST saw your reply here and will add you to the preorder list when I get home tonight. Your Rapunzel is reserved even if it does not show on the OP.

ditto for you Kupo, adding ariel to your reserved pins.

Hey Kristine! Responded to your PM! Sorry for the delay! And I'm interested in a Blue Fairy perfume bottle if there are any still available!

(if there's a waitlist for Rapunzel, could you put me down for that, too?)

I'd like to be down for vanellope ID and ariel and rapunzel bottle (waitlist?) and also, tangled wttm (waitlist?) let me know :)

107554d1353838545-creeks-back-hijack.gif

I don't know Kristine's viewpoint on it, but generally hijacking a thread to promote yourself is seen as rude :( Just for future reference :) Here's a nicer way to view it though:

thread%20hijack%20kitty.jpg

Is it too lame to ask you to pick up the two open edition pins you showed us? The Mickey icon Halloween Bat and the kissing Mickey and Minnie? I'd love those!

DSF release for august:

Almost all reserved and I have a wait list. IF you responded on here, and have not gotten a PM confirmation from me, please let me know i will see what I can do.

IF you are wait listed, I am in process of working out something with another DPF member. ((one that does not highjack my threads)) And I will send your info to this person once i know if it is possible.

I am in process of updating my OP, the only ones i have spaces left for are the basics for the planes release. No marquee left for that one. 1 left for each of the other Planes pins, including the possible surprise. also a couple of the ID badges are still available.

****Nettijeanne****
Nothing wrong with that, I will send you a PM in the morning with payment and price info. :)

Last edited:
Li, Pm coming. I dont put my paypal address on threads.

For everyone ordering for the august 3rd DSF ID badge release. you SHOULD now have received an invoice with payment information.

For the other releases, a confirmation of order will come later today so that i make sure my lists are correct.

someone canceled a full set order for the Planes release, which means i have a Marquee available again. OP will be updated momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back