• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PLEASE CLOSE AND ARCHIVE

SOLD! PLEASE CLOSE AND ARCHIVE
somebody needs to buy the big thunder mountain goat pin before i get tempted into owning a second one

@mybabykelly I'd love the Minnie Pajamas. It looks like you are going to continue to post in your saved spots though? If so, I'd like to wait and see the rest. Thank you!

@mybabykelly I'd love the Minnie Pajamas. It looks like you are going to continue to post in your saved spots though? If so, I'd like to wait and see the rest. Thank you!
Hello @kriscar time has not been very friendly to me recently so I’m holding off on posting any additional pins for the time being. I do have a separate thread with higher end pins that you can reference here:

Let me know if you are interested in any additional pins :)

Back