• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

please Delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya
I would be interested in the Tiana Xmas pin if you don't mind posting to the UK(i would pay you for the postage at same time as the pin once you know how much it will be)
Thanks Sam

Hiya
Great just pm me to sort out payment and postage details :) thanks for doing this there are many traders in the UK who will probably benefit from the co-ops

Ok so I just need one more person on this set
I am trying to wait untill the sale then we all get a better deal. But if I get one more on this I will get it now.

OK! :wavey: Looks like we have a go on the last advent set, I will order it today, and PM everyone for payment and address'.

Thanks everyone!:bowdown::bowdown:

Just so everyone knows: Gus & Jaq still need a home! Let me know if you want them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back