• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* Please delete *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see u back!!!! Long over due :0)
Well, we'll see how it goes. I hear the drama is down and the negative nellies are gone, so maybe I'll stick around a bit. If people just want to talk and enjoy pins! :)

Welcome back... I am Goofy_Moe the creator of the Original Goofy Auction...LOL... Just kidding but I wanted to help you out a bit here for your next try at one of these auctions... First you are offering up a very nice package of pins that requires a bid of comparable value... Most members here are good traders and wont put up lowball offers they want to be fair about it... that being said I would try smaller valued lots or single items work well... Also your wants are mostly high dollar pins that are hard for people to give up... You should expand your wants list further and include more choices for people to offer up... When we started we had about 50 wants and got few bids now we have added more choice and get more different offers to choose from... Again these are just a couple of suggestions that might help... Good Luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back