• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help...got pin 68601 from CM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help...got pin 68601 from CM

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Im try to find info on my sons pins.. he is 13months old. He has 2 pins i know numbers.. 68601 and 7027 the 2 other pins i cant find info on..

** mickey with friends / light blue sky (pin looks to match kids lanyard)
back is gold tone and no ears all over

** DLR mickey holding ballons (kind of rubber 3-d)
sliver tone back....cant read small date but has ears all over

thank you

Prev
pin69261
Next->
Pin 69261: DLR - Mickey with Balloons

Can you tell me which friends Mickey is with for the other pin?

yes thats one...the other is mickey...donald...minie....pluto...goofy.................mickey in mid minie to his right...pluto to left.....donald over right sholder...goofy over left...
right and left as if mickey not us looking at it................thank you...

Yes thats it...you guys rock.....my baby boy loves his little lanyard and pins....when i learn how..i will put a pick of him with it on.... Any info on the # 68601 i got it from a CM last weekend...i got it only for the baby..i didnt realy want or need to trade at the time.... i read online it could b fake.... it nakes me sad that so many dumb a??? would try to make money of of disney like that...much less little kids....

thanks steve...i will look at it.....oh and yea it has the 2 nubs.... i guess its ok if its fake...i just liked it for my boy....he wont know till he is older that its fake..if it is....and by than wont matter...cuz dad got it for him.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back