• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help me figure out if these are fake :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me figure out if these are fake :[

kneenuh33

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was trying to collect the finding nemo set of each character in their plastic bags and traded for these two. now the colors are way off, they both sort of look fake, especially the one on the left with the thick silver lines and bigger hidden mickey.

then when i turn them around the left one has the two spikes near the point and a flat lined surface. the one on the right has a textured surface and no spikes ><

they both say the same thing in the boxes and mickey head so.. please help!

pinfake.png

Unfortunately, the yellowish top is a dead giveaway for a counterfeit pin. So that one for sure is bad. Not sure on the Nemo one.

The one on the left is obviously a bad pin, however the one on the right looks good and I dont believe that pin had nubs anyways.
The back of the bad pin is obvious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back