• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help me out?

Please help me out?

WolfieMuffin

New DPF Member
Rating - 76.2%
12   5   4
I live in the UK and am looking for someone from the US to possibly help me out. I am looking for The Lion King lithographs that you get when you pre order the film from Disney Store's. if anyone could help me get these I'd be really grateful, I'd send cash or trade you.

Also if anyone could get the new 9" BOLT from DStreet for me (it's released 2nd September) I'd either trade ya or pay you for your trouble.

Thanks very much. :)

Yeah I'm actually waiting for it to come out here xD

Thanks anyway! Bolt will be available at Disneyland resorts and WDW is what it means :p

D Street is located in downtown Disney. Just made my first visit there the last time I was at D-Land a few months back. :)

I was going to pre-order my copy through someone else, because it's slightly cheaper for me...but if you need help still, I'd be willing to do it through Disney Store and we can work something out if you'd like. Feel free to PM me.

Back