• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

please someone

please someone

suzanneb

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
tell me how I can EASILY leave i Trader references....I'm in a tangle about how to do it...there must be a thread how to do so EASILY! I leave refs on the PicPics Reference Center (also given here), but i ALSO want to do it on iTrader, and I MUST be missing something.:sad:
thank you!

do u know how to find peoples profiles? if u do its easy you go on to there profile and at the top of the page in the middle it says "feedback" just click on the top and follow the link to leave an itrader refference :) if u strugle finding someone profile click on the tab at the top on the page called "comunity" and then click member list :) u can find every member listen in alphabetical order on there :) any other problems let me know :)

Hi, Suzanne. If you visit the profile of the person you traded with here on DPF, you'll find the "Feedback Score" tab. Click that and you'll see a link that says "Submit feedback for [name of the trader]." After that you can fill in the appropriate information. You can also click their feedback score under their avatar. Let us know if you need any more help! :)

Edit: Wow, you guys beat me to it. :p

Also, If you arranged the trade via PM, go to the message and the bottom will be a button to "Rate Seller."

Back