• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pluto's Christmas Tree PODM -- Chip & Dale, Carolers and Tree Decorating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pluto's Christmas Tree PODM -- Chip & Dale, Carolers and Tree Decorating

sweetsandstitches

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking to trade for other PODM (I do not need Steamboat Willie or Lonesome Ghosts). Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid are at the top of the desired list, followed closely by Toy Story. I'd love to trade, so please send your scenes my way if you are interested! Thank you!

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

Oh wow! You have some of the best scenes I have seen! Good luck and I hope you get the PODMs you want :) Wish I could help!

I would be interested in a trade for your second and third scene. I have a few scenes for trade, your choice of two of the following for scene 2 and 3:
or or or

Last edited:
LOVE your scenes! I will send you my scenes as soon as my room mate is able to photograph them. As priorly discussed I am most interested in scenes 2 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back