• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM and more pics of books page 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you selling
Pin 59761: WDW - Gold Card - Princesses and Horses (Ariel)
Pin 52337: TDL - Disney Princess Days Pin Rally Collection (Belle)
Pin 15536: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Snow White
Pin 35271: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Seahorse

and for how much?? :)

in the next few minutes i will be adding pics of some of my books, all the pins in these books are for sale, prices for these pins are already set, so if you want to know the prices i will provide them to you, remember these prices have an addition 25% off, as of now till further notice all my pins are 25% off, thanks for your time.

here are a few pics i took of one of my books all pins as you can see are brand new, some of these were already bought in the last 24 hours but all other are still for sale just ask, i will provide you the price of the pin(all prices are already fixed for these pins) but remember you get 25% off and depending on what you buy and how much i might include free pins as i already have to some previous buyers but it all depends on individual purchases thanks for your time guys :) will be posting more pics so if you see anything just PM me thanks.

How much for the WDI Princes and Princesses?

they are listed in previous pages but here are the prices...

ariel $68
tiana $38
aurora $42

but you get 25% off these prices at the moment, and depending what you buy i have a few from your wants i will through in as a gift if you are interested just pm, thanks.

Interested in the three Duffy pins,
Love is Magical
Buckle up for Adventure
Gingerbread house

also,
Family portraits Aurora & Fairies
DLP Aurora w/ flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back