• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm game concluded. All pins mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... one person mistaken sent me payment for 2 spots when they had three and one person paid. We are down to one person and one spot. Hopefully we can get started soon!

Everything has now been paid! I have listed the selection order picked by a computer generated random order generator. I have also contacted the fist 5 people so we can get the selection process started.

BONUS: The bonus in this game was I was to roll the dice and going from the bottom up I would send however many people the dice said an extra pin. The number was five so the bottom 5 names will get an extra pin from me.

FREE PIN: Lastly, I ran an entry in the games section stating everyone that posted there and took a spot in my game would also get a free pin I had one person delete their entry but I remember who you are so don't worry you will get a pin as well.

Thank you for playing. I hope everyone gets a pin they wanted! LET THE SELECTION PROCESS BEGIN!

Last edited:
woooo my picks are super way down there but at least I get a bonus for being in the bottom 5!! yay!

I wish everyone could be at the top. That is the only downer about doing games. I wanted those that came in at the bottom to feel like they won too, thus the dice thing came about.

wow... a lot less excited now.

not your fault, i just seem to have really lousy luck at these.

Onlera I am sorry you didn't get higher. Who knows maybe the pin you want will still be available when it is your turn. You never know about these things. You will all be surprised by at least one of the top 5 peoples picks, I was. It is all in what a person is looking for. Watch for my next game. The higher priced one will have one maybe two vault pins in it and the lower one the will have a reel characters. There won't be a lot of spots in the higher priced one, I am thinking maybe 25 only. The lower one will have maybe 50. Just something to look forward to after this one ends.

Onlera I am sorry you didn't get higher. Who knows maybe the pin you want will still be available when it is your turn. You never know about these things. You will all be surprised by at least one of the top 5 peoples picks, I was. It is all in what a person is looking for. Watch for my next game. The higher priced one will have one maybe two vault pins in it and the lower one the will have a reel characters. There won't be a lot of spots in the higher priced one, I am thinking maybe 25 only. The lower one will have maybe 50. Just something to look forward to after this one ends.
No need to feel sorry. Like I said, not your fault, just luck

I actually probably won't be playing many games for a while. I'm thinking of starting to collect PoDMs, so my pin budget is gonna be really strained ^^; but this one was still fun, and I know I'll get a decent pin, even being so far down. You have tons of great prizes, after all.

ALL my games offer at least one PODM. Even the $10 one I plan to do next will have one. It is a long shot for it but for only a $10 investment it is well worth the try. I may be auctioning off another one soon as well so watch the auction boards for them.

ALL my games offer at least one PODM. Even the $10 one I plan to do next will have one. It is a long shot for it but for only a $10 investment it is well worth the try. I may be auctioning off another one soon as well so watch the auction boards for them.
Lol ^^ I don't have anything in my traders that could compete for a PoDM. But hey, if your $10 has even one, I'll definitely be in ^^

At least in this game even the person that came in dead last will have a choice between 16 pins and get an extra one in the process...:wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back