• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

POMH Fantasia!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
POMH Fantasia!!!!!!

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
pin86559

Pin 86559: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Fantasia

I am going to have the same 35 guaranteed limit with a waiting list just like last time! However I am going to put a limit of two per person so that more people can get these. However if you want more than two I would be happy to put you on the waiting list for the additional pins you want.

I know the following people want these pins as I have already recieved numerous pms :0)
So if you would like one please let me know.

Please let me know if there is a particular character you would like me to TRY to get and I will do my best!!!!

*******NEW********
As always I will pick out the very best scenes and will do my BEST to accomodate any specific requests. HOWEVER - if your request says "I ONLY want a PIN IF . . . ." Then please contact someone else to get this pin for you - as it is way too much for me to deal with when trying to get the best for everyone. Thanks for your understanding . . . .

Now on to the List!!!

Niknaxx - 2
Huertajv - 2
swim2sea - 2
Tabbikat - 2
jeffluvsstitch - 2
Broncobilly83 - 2
Donna - 1
Anastasia - 2
weRsiamese - 2
merryweather - 2
peterpanfan - 1
DHCORREA - 1
bellecat22 - 1
katiefloy2003 - 1
Averysfairytale - 1
wyllieam - 1
smiele23 - 2
disneyqueenuk - 1
princess - 2
mom24k9s - 2
pixiedust - 1
januarygarnet - 1
wmcdow - 2

WAITING LIST
scottydem - 1

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what scene they use this time! I'll leave it up to you to pick a good one since you always do such a great job. Thanks again for picking these up for me!!

Thanks again. I would like to make a request for a cell this time. A good shot of Sorcerer Mickey if possbile.

Thanks for doing this again. :)

Sorcerer Mickey is my fave, but other than that I'm sure you'll pick great frames regardless (as usual)!

Crystal thanks for adding me to your list, but mine should be 2 pins. A nice pic of Mickey and the brooms would be awesome ... w/o the back sides of course :lol: As always, you are a star for doing this :)

Last edited:
Do we know what the scene is going to be? Probably Sorceror's Apprentice, correct? Or do you think they might do an "obscure" one like one with pegasus or with Diana? If with pegasus or Diana, I would like two :)

2 please! Chernabog, hop low mushrooms, Pegasus...if ya can't find those, I'll take anything :) all Fantasia characters are awesome.

Crystal,

I know how much work this is for you to do and I would like you to know how much I really appreciate it. If there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know. You are a true friend.

Sandy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back