• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

POMH Pins Looking for someone too buy me pins every month

Status
Not open for further replies.
POMH Pins Looking for someone too buy me pins every month

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
Okay I have fallen totally in love with the POMH pins and Caligirl has been kind enough to purchase me two of the cinderella pins coming out but I know I am going to want two of each one that comes out every month so I am looking for someone who wouldnt mind picking them up for me I can paypal a week ahead of time. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could do this for me. Sucks being on the east coast lol

I have been so fortunate because Caligirl has gotten me all of mine so far. I am totally thankful to her!!!

I so love Cinderella so this month I am going crazy!!!!

I hope t get at least one, if not two per month, so I can have a trader of each month in case there is one I do not get, I can trade for it. :)

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back