• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post not showing up?

Post not showing up?

moss

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if it's an obvious question!

I just tried posting a new thread in the Comparison forum. I had a couple of medium sized pictures in it, had the whole thing typed out, and submitted it. And... nothing happened. The post isn't showing up at all. Is there some sort of "approval period" for new threads, or can I not post pictures? Just trying to figure out what I did wrong, thank you!

No, you likely didn't do anything wrong. Posts made by new(er) members which contain images, attachments, links, etc. require moderator approval for a limited time frame (an 'approval period' if you will). Once you have made a sufficient number of posts (I don't know the 'magic' number, sorry), I believe you should be able create posts with images without requiring moderator approval first.

Back