• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Pluto's Chirstmas Tree PODM Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Pluto's Chirstmas Tree PODM Here :)
I just got back from downtown Disney(I flew back home from portland this evening), and got these two scenes from downtown disney:

P1150490.jpg

P1150491.jpg

sorry for the fuzzy pics, I'm really tired! Both scenes are for trade or sale :)

I am looking to trade for one of these pins. Please let me know if anyone would like to trade with me.

There's some really cute scenes here! My husand went to the park for me because I had to work. I had no idea what the scenes would be so I told him to find one with the chipmunks and one with Mickey and Pluto.
These are what he got me. I think he did good!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sherry4pins

I love all the cells they did for this set looks like they have every part of the cartoon. how come it seems there was alot more selection with this one then BATB

There's some really cute scenes here! My husand went to the park for me because I had to work. I had no idea what the scenes would be so I told him to find one with the chipmunks and one with Mickey and Pluto.
These are what he got me. I think he did good!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sherry4pins
He done good! Love the first one, and the Mickey/Pluto one is solid too!

I didnt take pics because almost all of my frames I got were taken, prepaid and are now packed for shipping..

But I have a carolers frame I am going to keep for trade... ONLY for PODM or for pins higher on my "must have" scale.

Just got back from DLR. They are completely sold out of the Pluto's Christmas Tree PODM. The Duffy PTN is still available along with the naughty and nice and Snow White 75th anniversary pins.

Anyone know if there are any left? I need two but maybe I should just try and trade for them at Josh's event. :)

wow alot of variety? anyone selling any at decnet price? This PODM snuck up on me....PM if so. I remember watching this as a kid. So cute.

you have me drooling over these pins, they all look so colorful, can you see them very clearly or are they dark until you put a light to them,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back